Thursday, 08 October 2009
First off, I just need to say that "Makedamnsure" by Taking Back Sunday REALLY makes me want to play Saints Row 2.
Now that that's out, I got my Big Ass Book of Crafts today in the mail. I'm really excited. I am going to make some fucking awesome coasters today. Maybe I'll make you some too? Only if I really like you, though. I'm going to make so many awesome things... just you wait. I' also going to turn all my old AP magazines into a picture frame or something neat. That's going to be awesome, as well.
Man, I love this blog. I want to make a tribute to it, for being such a good friend. Speaking of friends... I'm also going to make a tribute to my friends.
Something out of my crafts book. I'm not sure what yet - but get ready
for it. It'll happen.
On a more responsible note, I'm almost done with my first class towards my Bachelor's degree. Only one 1 pg paper, and one 5-7 pg paper to go. I have until the 18th. Wish me luck. And, in July I'll be ready to lead you all all over the place.
I'm rambling so much right now. I could type for years in this blog, but the second I try to write anything outside of it I get distracted and move on. You've probably gathered that I've got nothing real to say at the moment, but here's some food for thought.
1. Go buy "THIS WILL BE THE DEATH OF US" by Set Your Goals.
2. If you don't know how to drive, park, or not be a dick in a big, giant car, DON'T BUY IT.
3. If you already bought it, TAKE IT BACK.
4. We're all going to the Pumpkin Patch Saturday night the 24th. Mark your calendars.
5. Jonathan Safran Foer FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY has a new book coming out. It's called Eating Animals. Its about food and eating habits and other stuff. Go to Amazon and read the description, then buy the book.
6. I'm thinking about turning the "Munny" doll Kara gave me (like 3 years ago) into a Day of the Dead skeleton. I'm not sure how I'll do this yet, but I love those things, and I can't wait. Its going to look rad.
7. If you're feeling generous, you should go buy me a 32gb Zune HD. I really want one. However, I don't have an extra $290 bucks to spend on it. Boo to that.
8. I want to have a movie night... Hocus Pocus anyone... or maybe even a REAL scary movie??
9. I need to see LESS THAN JAKE SOOOOOOOON.
10. BAYSIDE IS ONLY A LITTLE OVER A WEEK AWAY. I CAN NO LONGER CONTAIN MYSELF. TIME... SPEEEED UP!
I'm outta here, fools.
Click smiley or type html to insert…